About My Blog



This is a technology related website.We will try to cover all the technology related topics, As we seen that usually whew a person want to know something about technology or a proper technology related topic. He goes to on youtube and searches there. And many youtubers are wasting our time nothing more than this. I have created my blog to give a proper information to that person who is curious to know something. I want to attract the youths attention towards reading articles and books. While 90% youths are wasting there time on youtube. And I think that these youtubers have no any other work to do and they a lot of time so they make videos and not only making videos they thinking that we are doing a great work. Due to it our youths are not interested in reading books, newspapers, articles, and reports. There are many new technologies have come. I will try to cover all the topics. Since this is a technology related website, I will post many relavant topics like new gadgets have to come or had to come, new ideas of technology and whatever our youths want. I will try to solve there problems. Without wasting there time. Because time is of much important. I think that there many topics to learn and to teach. I am a student of IT(information technology) and in my college our teachers are teaching me Programing language C, C++,Java,MySQL,OS and many things whatever are in our syllabus but I think that We don't need to learn language C because this a about 60 years old language. We should learn Python, Node.js , Mongo and so on. We need to change our education system and learn new languages.
    

Comments

Popular Posts